Limited investment capital to out right purchase a domain name? Well, most businesses lease, rather than own, their brick and mortar presence. We believe premium domain name acquisitions will be transitioning to more lease models as well. Commercial leases work and so do digital leases—with a couple of key differences. See below for further details..
- Set monthly payment
- Month to Month, cancel anytime
- 1 time processing fee
- Monthly payment processed thru Escrow.com
- Increase(percentage TBD) of monthly payment every year
- Other details included in agreement are regarding; registration, Name servers, review of business plan or intentions with the domain name, monthly monitoring of website, etc…
Domain Name Leases include based off domain name lease agreement:
- Exclusive use of the Domain Name
- Website Hosting
- Domain-specific Email (unlimited number of addresses)
90% of businesses fail within five years, and 50% fail in the first year. Or if you are one of the 10% success stories, leasing will help you avoid upfront cost purchasing a domain name. We look forward to discussing the best lease option for your startup brand. Please contact us to discuss your project and domain name leasing options.